Thursday, July 19, 2007

happy birthday mom!

It was so wonderful to be at home to celebrate my mom's birthday. With each year, my mom seems to get younger. Doesn't she look amazing?!

My parents and I celebrated at Morton's with NY strips, lobster, and one of their famous desserts, raspberry souffle. Yum!


After dinner, the three of us went to Wolf Trap for a National Symphony Orchestra concert featuring one of my parents' favorite pianists, Lang Lang.


Although he was no Jay-Z (hehe), I had a spectacular time. I couldn't help but wonder what could have become of me if I had practiced violin when I was younger!

2 comments:

Vicki & The Songs said...

Happy Birthday Mom! You're da Bomb!

Michelle said...

If you hadn't run away from piano lessons after the duet then maybe you would have gone as far as Lang Lang.